Use our unique mixing and proofing container we call the PrepPal™ to help you make home baked bread simply.
Here's how you use our PrepPal™:
1. Add warm water (100-105°F) to your PrepPal™.
2. Add the yeast packet and stir to disperse.
3. Add the bread mix.
4. Put on the cover and snap shut all clasps.
5. Vigorously shake the PrepPal™ for 30 seconds, turning and rotating as you shake.
6. Open the cover and use a spatula to scrape the dough to the bottom.
7. Put cover back on and snap shut 2 clasps.
8. Let dough rise/proof until double in size.
9 Dump dough out onto a prepared baking pan and bake at 425°F for 25-29 minutes or done.